Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The Perfect Lesson : Can Change your life

Hello, guys, what's up? You're welcome to my blog. I'm Adarsh, the author of TFC.

So today in this post I will tell you a story. 
So let's start. 
Once a time there was a man named Dojo, he was very poor. He could't even afford one meal. His conditions are very poor, but he is still surviving anyway, but he had a talent, he had a skill of agree everyone on his talk. One day he reached a person and said, please give me food.

Man: Dojo, why should I give food to you? 
Dojo: How do you know my name 
Man: I am rich. 
Dojo: Oh, sir, please give me some food to eat. 
Man: you are young, and you are capable of working and earning money. 
Dojo: Sir, if you want to give, you can, otherwise I am going. 
Man: OK, when you realize my deal is better, you can come again. 

What a crazy person he is, he is giving nonsense advice instead of a meal.
Dojo meets another person, but before he accidentally punched his son, and he said sorry three to four times, and his son said rudely: I will see you later.

               (Dojo meets person )

Man: Yes, what do you want 
Dojo: Sir, some food 
Man: (Rudely) take it and go away 

                (His son came)
Son: Dad don't give him food. 
Man: Why 
Son: He punched me and said abusive words. 
Dojo: Sir, your son is lying. 
Man: No (angrily ) 

         (Man slapped and punched Dojo )

Man: you poor person, you have beaten my son. Give me my food and go away, otherwise you will be beaten more by me. 

Dojo: Sir, listen, I will see you soon when I become your boss. 

At that time, Dojo remembered the deal which was given by that man.
            He again meets to man 

Dojo: Hey sir i want work. 
Man: Good decision which type of work you want. 
Dojo: Easy 
Man: Well, OK, take these 100 cans and sell them on the market, you have only 2 hours.

Dojo has gone and done his work in 1hrs 15mins. The man is impressed by Dojo. He understands that Dojo has good selling skills. 

So in this story that's enough. I'll make the next part in a few days. Thank you for reading, stay tuned 

-@ Adarsh

Post a Comment

0 Comments